This is an invoice for a design deposit for your custom piece.
Once I receive payment I'll start working on a couple sketches for you to choose from. I've outlined the process below.
This non-refundable deposit of $100 will be applied toward the balance of your jewellery.
The design deposit covers:
- Sketches of up to 3 designs for you to choose from. You can choose your top choice, and request any changes/revisions to the design (such as scale, details, aesthetic, etc)
- Securing your spot in the queue - my calendar is quickly filling up with custom projects! By investing $100 I'll ensure your piece is completed in 2017 (unless otherwise discussed). I take orders on a first come first serve basis and have a limited number of slots left in 2017.
What happens next?
- After selecting your top choice, I will refine the sketch, clarify details, make any requested revisions.
- Any future design revisions, sketches, or samples in metal are subject to additional charges.
- Once the final sketch is approved, I will provide you with a quote for the project.
- A Deposit of 50% will be taken to finalized the design & confirm the order.
- Materials will then be ordered & your project will begin!
- I'll send you updates and sneak peaks as your piece comes to fruition.
- Balance is due upon receipt of finished piece, if I am shipping your piece to you, balance is due in full before it is sent.
Thank you so much for your support and making my work part of your story.